访客

Monday, September 1, 2008

30/08/08 Family Gathering!!!

30/08/08 i when my family gathering at Kepong "Dai Tong Zao Ka" eat our family dinner....

I feel very happy cos can meet all my relative....cos some of my cousin very busy, so sometime cant see them. But on 30/08/08 all relative is there...but some of my uncle n auntie is not in Malaysia so like missing some 1 like that...not get use to it!!

This is all my family member....still got 1 more table didnt take pic...

This is my cousin...when i small always play with him till now!!
on that day he is the camera man..haha!!!

This is my Uncle...he drunk already so only he can post
this kind of post...hahaha!!!

This is my cousin....she havent drunk, maybe she long time didnt take pic
so now keep ask ppl take some her crazy pic..haha!!

This is my cousin also.....he also long time didnt take pic.................
keep ask my bro take his pic n he wan post n very cool post!!!

On tat day all ppl r very happy n very enjoy the dinner.....the food also not bad....
got 1 funny thing is...the place so big n so many table...but only 3 table r sited!!! i thought my uncle book all the table n the place already.....haha!!!
Actually that day got ppl do wedding dinner so no ppl come to eat!!! so only 3 table r sited...
some more we eat until almost last food come out already...the chef come out from the kitchen n go n talk with my uncle...then tell us how to cook this food!!!
haha......i thought we r VVVIP!!!! haha....haha!!!!

I so happy have so many relative n all r so healty n happy!!!
my family not the the Hong Kong show "tong sam fong bou" or " ga hou yut yuan" all r so bad....n only some is good!!!
but my family all r good n happy....always u help me i help u!!! this is call family!!!!!
i love my family.....!!!

0 comments: