访客

Monday, September 1, 2008

Taman Pertanian 31/08/08

On 31/08/08 Merdeka day.....i wake up early but didnt on my TV to watch the Merdeka show!!! i wake up at 7a.m n then when to my gf house...to fetch her n 2 more frens to Taman Pertanian at Shah Alam...this is a park! is a very nice park!!!
The park is like a forest n have a frensh air....very nice!! i when there to cycle n walk...

I when there 2 time already....but this time i have different feel!!!
every time go also have different feel....but this time i use the same road like the 1st time i go....
we have to walk with our cycle to a high mountain!!!
is very tired n hot...but is ok!!! i like the view at there...all is tree n gress!!!
that day i get a bad bicycle, cos the break not good...then when i go down from the hill...i cant break n then the bike go very fast......i feel very scare at tat time!!! i scare i will fall down!!! but luckly didnt fall when i reach till down stair!!! n i can break at the end.....cos my tower on my showder safe my life!!! cos the tower drop from my showder n jam on the tire , then only the bike can stop!!!
lucky......

Here to show u all the pic i take in Taman Pertanian....

My gf takeing pic with a rabbit.

Me n my gf ching siew taking pic on the firm!!

my gf ching siew

i like this pic....look nice on her n the back ground!!!
some more this pic is i take 1.....hehe!!

me n my gf ching siew again...........

They r on the way to get the bike..............

Halo...wat u 2 looking at????

This is the horse n me

Ching siew n Wei xiang

Me n the animal......i dunno the animal name...

This uncle have a monkey call "Adam", only 4 month!!!
so small n cute....keep follow the uncle n listen to uncle instruction.


me n the animal again......

OH...cool man 1st time take pic with this big bird!!!!
the big bird is very tall...i scare the big bird will attack me!!! haha!!!

ching siew n wei xiang takeing pic with the horse.....cool man!!!


this time very special is becouse me saw so many animal n so many trees.....
i feel very happy go out with my frens....i feel very enjoy n relax....
cos i no need to worry so many thing....when i ask them wan join me...wan mean wan....dont wan mean dont wan......when they say wan sure will go....
i dont like my frens always FFK ppl.....mean say wan come then at the end say cannot come!!!
but lucky my frens all is still ok....no problem!!!!
wait the coming event......see who have any event to invite me to join!! hehe.....
anyway thanks to my frens follow me go to this park n cycle.....thanks bro n my gf!!!
frens forever..!!!!

0 comments: