访客

Monday, September 15, 2008

MoonCake Festival with Family!!!

Today 14/09/08 is 1 year 1 time Moon Cake Festival......
all family will stay in 1 house with all family member eat dinner, play "tang long", play candle, chit chat n then of cos eat moon cake.....
But this year abit different.....cos normally this moon cake festival, every year will go grandmother house celebrate....but this year celebrate in my uncle house. n then this year on moon cake festival got 3 happy thing!!!

His house very beautiful n big...cos his house have a very nice view n place to play "tang long" n also gathering...
So we all family member celebrate in my uncle house eat dinner...we eat steamboat!!! home make steamboat....hehe!!! not bad la.....all eat till very happy!!! n we eat at outdoor very got feel n then some more got a bit rain...haha!!!

After we eat...then i only know 15/09/08 is my aunty birthday...so his son n daughter buy a cake celebrate with their mom...so we all also celebrate with my aunty!!!
so happy....!!!

After that....my cousin call from hospital, say tat his wife born a baby daughter!!! then my uncle become a grandfater n my aunty become a grandmother already....n then me become uncle already....haha!!!
all family member very happy....cos both r very safe! n get a very cute baby daughter!!
my uncle is very very happy...happy till drink till drunk!!! drunk till keep repeat same thing talk with my grandmother...haha!!!
my grandmother also happy till drunk already cos she be come a grand grandmother....n she keep say "欢喜台 333" haha!!! keep repeat that word......say all r happy!!!

I feel so happy...i have a very happy family n a hug family!!The 3 happy thing happen in 1 day is ....1st, today is a nice day...got a new member join our family already...she call STEPHY TAN!!!Welcome to join our big family!!!! 2nd, my aunty birthday n 3rd, today is mooncake festival.....
here wish all frens n family member happy mooncake festival!!!

here is some pic to show u all....



This is outside my uncle house....nice rite??

This is all the food that we going to eat.....we r doing steamboat!!

Mooncake Festival...must have some "dang long"

THis is my grandmother....she is the best grandmother in the world!!

my cousin...her birthday date is same with me!!! sometime we celebrate together!!

my cousin Samuel.....

my uncle n my grandmother....both of them r very happy!!! cos they level up again!!

My uncle house got many red wine....i like their bottle!!! nice rite??






0 comments: