访客

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Before Final Result OUT

13/08/08 Wednesday,
today i feel very scare....cos tomorrow 14/08/08 my final result will out!!!
dunno is PASS or fail.....so feel scare scare!!!
Today all say i feel uncomfortable....cos tmr!! tmr result will out!!! all my frens pary for me!!! i wan PASS!!!!!

This 2 subject i fail 2 time already....hopefully can PASS this time!! then i can graduate n then i can wear the black color shirt tat every graduate student will wear it n with the cap....the squae cap!!
haha.....n then take pic with frens n family!!! then can show all the pic to my frens in friendster, facebook or my blog.....haha!!! n also can put the graduate pic in my room to show my relative n frens i graduate already!!!
haha....imagine too much already!!! but i know all my frens also wan to see me wear tat also....

I think i scare till imagine too much already.....
b4 14/08/08 i keep wait infront my com....wait my clock turn to 12a.m
cos 12a.m is 14/08/08 already...so can check the result!!!
if 12a.m still dont have the result yet then i have to wait till tmr morning, only i can check my result!!!
this 2 subject u say hard is not tat hard (for smart ppl) , say easy also not easy ( for lazy n not smart ppl).
ok la......wait 12a.m see how la!!! gambate!!!
CHONG CHEE MENG u can PASS!!!
every 1 wait my GOOD NEWS........!!!

0 comments: