访客

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hate my Brother

I have a bro that always make me angry n hate him.....
not only me...he sometime make my family member hate him also...cos the way he talk to us is like "bull shit"....he didn't think before he talk n then he very selfish. Only think about his own self only, didn't think about others ppl.
I getting more n more hate him n dont like his "attitude"!!!
today i almost fight with him in our argument.....just some small matter so make us relationship getting more n more bad. b'cos of his attitude also....
In our argument i very remember he got say 1 thing.....(bro:i wan be like tat u don't care me!!)
at that time i very very angry....n i tell back him (me: u r my bro, so only i care u!!! )
n he say (bro: no need u care me! tat is my problem!!!)
i very "kek sam" i have such a kind of bro.....some more he already 19 year old....dunno how to think meh???
when he talk with his frens like very friendly n nicely but with us.....like "shit"!!
i told him...(me: if u talk like shit with us n then u use this kind of talking shit with out side ppl , see out side ppl will punch u or not? n then see ppl will kill u or not??!!!)
then u know wat he reply me?? he say (bro: i let ppl punch or kill at out side is not ur problem!! i like ah...!!!)
i very hate he say that....he really dunno how to think...!!!
haih ...."mou dak gao" already!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...cant believe your bro is like that de wor...tot he very guai chai tim cause very quiet