访客

Thursday, October 9, 2008

KL Bird Park

On 2/10/08, is second day of HARI RAYA....
me n my frens went to bird park at KL.....this is my 1st time went to bird park.
I really dunno KL got a bird park...I went to the bird park with my gf n 2 of my frens, they are Kian Foong n Lik Hung.


The driver of tat day is Kian foong....1st time i went out with frens i no need drive...i feel very relax n happy cos i can see the view....hehe!!!
we reach there is about 2.30p.m, i think about 3p.m already..then i bought the ticket at the centre is only RM15 for Malaysian n must show "IC"...haha!! did we look like ppl come from others country?? CHINA? TAIWAN? JAPAN? or KOREA?haha.....
when we when in we saw some bird fly here n there...(p/s:small bird la)

Here to show u all some pic in the Bird Park in Kuala Lumpur..


We all r very enjoy in the Bird Park....we saw many colorful bird n many many different type of bird...n got many very special bird in the park!!
u all can go n see n walk in the park is very relax but abit hot la....n remember be careful "bird shit"....that day me n Lik Hung saw the "bird shit" drop infront of us only....haha!!!
wan see more pic???
pls ask from me.....haha!! maybe i will show u all....hehe!!

0 comments: