访客

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Winter Final Exam

The winter final exam is coming soon.....
but i still havent prepare all.....i scare i cant finish all....
but yesterday me n 2 of my frens was talking back ablut last time SPM!
cos last time SPM i taken 9 to 10 subject n i also can pass.....n can finish study...then now go to college n only 4 subject n 1 practical exam.....total only 5 mah...but got alot to study la...cos many theory....(p/s: i know im give myself excuse)
now i think back SPM can pass...then now college pass 3 subject already n fail 2 subject in last year....so this year i have 2 subject to study n have to resit the 2 paper only.....
how come i can tell myself not enough time to study la, no mood study la, very hard la......n many many excuse.......

Now onwards i will study hard n i wan pass this 2 subject n graduate with my frens on next year.....all my frens must come when i graduate....u all r invited!!! hehe.....i wan pass all...i know very stress when study. cos i not like some student so good...cos i half study half working...after work i go back home still got study cos not enough time already....

i stick some my own writing on my computer screen....

can u see the date 17 m 18...that is my date for exam...i must gambate already....n can u see the colour paper with writing that is my frens write de.....i will gambate de.....!!



this 1 i write by my own....still got 1 more i write in ENG


this is the ENG 1....i scare i forgot how to read chinese 1 so i write a ENG 1 to remind me...haha!!! no la.....i wont forgot chinese....

ALL MY FRENS HELP TO PRAY TO UR GOD ....HOPE WAT I STUDY WILL COME OUT ONLY...I DIDNT STUDY ALL DONT COME OUT....!!!! THANKS

0 comments: